Position open for Executive Assistant
No. of Vacancies: N/A
Job Description / Responsibility
- Candidates must have good command in self-drafting in English.
- Arrange and coordinate business meeting/conference of executive office, setting agenda,
- writing minutes, circulate the minutes of the meeting as well as follow up of taking decision
- Ensure Filling, Mailing, Drafting on different issues of Executive office.
- Initiating & follow-up actions on pending important issues.
- Communicate with various higher official persons in the country & amp; abroad.
- To perform any other task assign by the management as and when required.
- Minimum Hons’ in Business administration / IR / English from Dhaka University (DU), BRAC University, NSU, and EWU will be given preference.
The applicants having experience in the following area will be given preference:
i. Office Manager, Personal Secretary
ii. Embassies/ Foreign Consulate, Group of Companies
- Age 22 to 30 year(s)
- Smart, energetic, pro-active, target oriented, passionate
- Must have excellent client service skill
- Strong computer system knowledge ( MS Office- Word, Excel & PowerPoint, e-mail correspondence for local and global customers & suppliers
49, Kazi Benzir Sarani Nikunja-2, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229
As per company policy